Pages

Friday 15 November 2013

In the pop-up studio this weekend

On Saturday afternoon I will be running a Fair Isle Knitting workshop, and on Sunday afternoon I will have a drop-in Open Studio, both at 206 High Street, (GRM Podiatry) Auchterarder, Perthshire. I hope you can join me!

There are still a few places available for the Fair Isle workshop. You can choose to knit Christmas baubles or...
Kate Davies' lovely Peerie Flooers hat .... or.........

a handy pair of fingerless gloves .....or.....
the ever-popular Sheep Carousel teacosy (another Kate Davies design) .....or....
Kate's Snawheid hat (modelled by my lovely daughter) available in several colours

All the kits include a printed pattern (genuine Kate Davies patterns in the case of her designs) and all the yarn you need, 100% Shetland wool from Jamieson and Smith. You will need 3mm knitting needles, either a set of double-pointed needles or a long circular for magic loop. I can lend you dpns if you forget to bring them.

The cost of the workshop depends on which kit you choose, from £30.
It will be at 206 High Street, Auchterarder, PH3 1AF, from 2 - 5pm

If you cant get to the workshop this weekend I will be repeating it on Sunday 1st December. Or you can purchase a kit or just a pattern - e-mail deborah.gray7@btinternet.com for prices. But then you'll have to supply your own cake!

1 comment:

  1. Hope it goes well Deborah - I really enjoyed the Fair Isle Workshop that I attended!

    ReplyDelete