Based on over 30 years of spinning experence, I originally wrote it in Italian to accompany the workshops that I run in Italy. I was then pursuaded to produce a version in English, and had the rather surreal experience of translating my own work back into my native language! I've taken the opportunity to expand a few of the sections, which cover:
- Fibre types and Fibre preparation
- The basics of spinning with drop-spindle and spinning wheel
- Plying - why and how to do it
- Finishing yarn
- Getting the right thickness and twist for the yarn you need for any project
- practical tips and hints for knitting with handspun yarn
The price is £12 (plus £1.50 p&p) - only available directly from me.
Payment by PayPal to email@example.com or send a cheque to:
204 High Street
Don't forget to give your full postal address so I can post the book to you.